Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Almost six weeks...

(6 Posts)
Chintaria Mon 13-Feb-17 08:36:22

...and I woke up in the early hours with a very heavy, achy feeling in my uterus area. It's still there and am feeling a bit panicked.
All my pregnancy symptoms are still there. Has anyone else had this, and did it end up being okay?

MacNcheese87 Mon 13-Feb-17 08:52:53

Yes. I was achey for weeks. There's a lot going on in there. As long as no blood or cramps, take it as ok. I'm now 24 weeks, but the first 10 weeks were dull aches really low in tummy, especially when walking.

HN42 Mon 13-Feb-17 09:09:56

Oh yes, I had a lot of pains around 6 weeks - I ended up at the GP as I worried myself silly about some pains I had but all turned out fine. It's easy to freak out a bit if it's your first pregnancy but you will find you get a lot of strange feeling stretching pains.

Chintaria Mon 13-Feb-17 12:26:15

Thank you both, I feel very silly but this is actually the 13th time I've been pg 🙈 Only got two dc though, which is probably why I panic so much!
The aching seems to have eased up a bit, now getting twingey pulling pains. Oh such fun!

MuvaWifey77 Mon 13-Feb-17 12:43:36

I'm 8weeks now and my whole world feels like Its scrambling. My boss is giving me a hard time, I have called in sick today as I just can't bear the pain on my back due to micro plane accident a year ago and nausea is driving me mad. What are all mums to be doing about food? I'm too sensitive about smells, everything smells too strong , even water... God help us through this stage.... Xx

m33r Mon 13-Feb-17 13:06:57

I had this and worried sick but I'm now 15 weeks and it's mostly gone. Think you have done amazing to have faced what you have faced flowers congratulations on your pregnancy x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now