Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Crazy insomnia!!!

(30 Posts)
beck3001 Mon 13-Feb-17 03:33:19

14 weeks.
I'm so tired, yawning and just can not get to sleep!!!!
sad

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 03:36:35

🙋 Just woke up myself, sleeping pattern is all arse about face!

beck3001 Mon 13-Feb-17 03:37:45

How far gone are you?

achangewilldomegood Mon 13-Feb-17 03:38:35

Mine is all over the place.

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 03:41:13

Little bit further, ok a lot! 40+2 today ugh. Fell asleep few hours ago cos I felt sick then BAM woke up at 3:30! Only manage to get a few hours at a time at the moment after being tired as then insomnia then tired then insomnia~~~

beck3001 Mon 13-Feb-17 03:41:58

Oh gosh don't tell me it lasts that long!
I bet you're so fed up and just want baby out! Not that you'll be getting much sleep then either!!

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 03:44:06

Haha ok, it really doesn't last that long x

(It does)
grin

Yeah she is being a stubborn little git! It's been like a roller coaster sleep wise. Earlier on I was just dog tired, it's poo isn't it

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 03:44:44

Are you going to find out the sex of baby?

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 03:49:27

Oh and it's the very vivid dreaming that makes you feel even more tired too. Have you had that yet? I play xbox quite a bit with my other half, then watch tv to fall asleep to. Makes for some interesting dreams!

And MY snoring wakes ME up! Now that is bloody awful, I really could not cope sleeping next to me I cannot stand snoring.

achangewilldomegood Mon 13-Feb-17 03:52:00

I'm 41+1 now. The dreams I'm having are crazy and I'm so so uncomfortable

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 03:55:23

I promised I'd sleep bump to back with OH so he could share the lovely experience of her stretching and belting me with the steel toe cap boots she appears to be wearing! Always feel more comfortable sleeping on my right side and I'm on the right of the bed though haha

achangewilldomegood Mon 13-Feb-17 03:59:04

I had to kick my hubby out of the bed months ago. He's relegated to the spare room as I needed space to make a nest from pillows grin

beck3001 Mon 13-Feb-17 04:00:12

I'm definitely finding out the sex of baby! Way too impatient.
I usually suffer with strange dreams anyway and suffered for about two weeks at abut 11 weeks gone.. woke up accusing my other half of selling me for sex haha! You can imagine how hard I'm making like for the poor man!

beck3001 Mon 13-Feb-17 04:00:35

I'm definitely finding out the sex of baby! Way too impatient.
I usually suffer with strange dreams anyway and suffered for about two weeks at abut 11 weeks gone.. woke up accusing my other half of selling me for sex haha! You can imagine how hard I'm making like for the poor man!

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 04:03:13

LOL at your dream, they are incredibly vivid aren't they! Yes to the pillows! Although SOMEBODY keeps trying to nick mine

achangewilldomegood Mon 13-Feb-17 04:07:31

I was put on pain meds that are known to make you dream more too. I wake up crying & shouting.
I'm thirsty and hungry now again angry

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 04:10:33

Aw no sad x

Oh the hunger is beyond annoying. Now I'm hungry!

achangewilldomegood Mon 13-Feb-17 04:14:10

I finally found a position that didn't hurt my back too. Now I'll have to go get food. Arghhhhhh!!!!!

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 04:21:16

Always the way, typical!

What are you having?? I'm seriously, maybe, sort of, possibly, contemplating, perhaps getting up for some food now

achangewilldomegood Mon 13-Feb-17 04:22:02

I'm having my third boy 😍

Myfirstbornisacollie Mon 13-Feb-17 04:26:02

I have found my people. I've been awake since 1.45 and just given in and come downstairs to drink tea and watch tv.

Better that than smothering snoring DH.
24+4

OuchBollocks Mon 13-Feb-17 04:31:01

36+6 here. You know it's bad when you're actually pleased about a toddler night waking because it gives you some company and something to do for a bit

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 04:33:10

Aw, I would have liked a boy. We already have two girls each and now another one to add to the group!! Keep reading other peoples stories about thinking they're having a girl and it's come out with a willy!!!!

Oh lovely tea, lovely lovely tea!! I've had to restrict tea intake cos I have low iron and the absorption is affected by the tannin for fucks sake

achangewilldomegood Mon 13-Feb-17 04:34:18

I went for a snack too and a glass of milk.
I just want baby to arrive as I can't bloody sleep anyway!

SmellySphinx Mon 13-Feb-17 04:34:47

The company I get woken up by is far from welcome. God damn cat meowing at the window to be let in EVERY NIGHT

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now