Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3rd trimester feels like it should be my 1st

(6 Posts)
sweetchilli77 Sun 12-Feb-17 23:05:27

Im almost 30 weeks... Have had no major problems throughout pregnancy. No morning sickness no food eversions (not always a good thing) not ever tiredness......

Ive got to my 3rd trimester and all of a sudden BANG!
Im nauseous, certain smells knock me sick,cant sleep, tired, and feel emotionally drained to the point of depression. Im crying for nothing, not even a sad advert on TV...nothing.

Does anyone else feel like this or is this just Karma for having a fairly easy first few weeks.

sweetchilli77 Sun 12-Feb-17 23:43:05

anyone?

babyunicornvomit Sun 12-Feb-17 23:48:55

I guess pregnancy is weird and different for everybody! I'm pregnant with my first and found out at 2 weeks. Had barely any symptoms except sore boobs and a bit of nausea for 14 weeks but ever since I've been exhausted, throwing up, eating every carb in sight, HATING certain foods... I'm thinking it's because I got off easy in the first tri I'm finding it difficult now!
Good luck and hope things get better! not too long to go now xx

RuthB4 Wed 15-Feb-17 21:35:12

Hiya, I think it's pretty normal to be honest. I remember in my first pregnancy that the third trimester is hard. I became a bit of an emotional wreck, was exhausted, uncomfortable, mood swings, off food etc etc

I'm just approaching third trimester now and have already noticed similar feelings and traits. My sense of smell has increased again and I'm really off certain foods.

Good luck!

BlueSpottyTiger Wed 15-Feb-17 21:53:21

I cried ALL the time in the 3rd trimester.. confused Never any reason really. As for the other things... i was like that from 4.5weeks up until about 35weeks.. being pregnant is madness. Hope it passes for you soon xx

JJ1612 Thu 16-Feb-17 19:25:26

I'm 30 weeks on Sunday and feel horrendous. So tired all the time, still being sick (but this has been all the way through), feeling dizzy, no energy, just feel crap all the time!!! Plus keep getting migraines. Having to go to the midwife to keep an eye on them every week but just generally feel like poo all the time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now