Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Terrified I'm having another miscarriage!!!!!!!!

(6 Posts)
user1486681058 Sun 12-Feb-17 12:19:05

So it turns out I'm only about 5 weeks, after presuming to be 9. This morning I woke up feeling hungover, ate half of a sandwich and almost puked everywhere. keep throwing up in my bloody mouth...

I've scoured google and can't help but get frustrated with it. My belly is a mixed between period pains, constipation and throbbing. i keep getting shooting pains near my right hip. But the biggest thing ive noticed today, is a strange pain, which doesnt really hurt but is present if that makes sense, in the near middle of my lower abdomen, which i've been told can lead to miscarriage.....

Before my period, either side of my abdomen swells up, just inside of each hip bone, at the bottom. I tried finding what this is on google, only thing I could get was colons... don't think thats related.... but anyway, have it 5x as bad, super swollen, can actually feel viens on the left side, only about 5 and a half weeks and the very last bit of my lower abdomen is all swollen and I'm just really scared...

Told good friend of mine about this and she said if I had a cyst it had probably burst and that miscarriage is natural this far along.... which put my mind at rest, ovbiously hmm

blondie1234568 Sun 12-Feb-17 13:41:57

Don't really have any advice but didn't want to read and run.
I'm 5 weeks and started bleeding this morning so think it's the end of this journey for me.

Have you phoned 111 or your out of hours GP for advice?
Xxx

grainmum Sun 12-Feb-17 16:03:43

OP if the main feature is severe pain and no bleeding I think you should see a medical professional today to assess whether hey feel that there is a chance of ectopic - phone 111 and see if you can be seen by ooh gp, ring your local EPU if you can self refer there or go to A&E.

grainmum Sun 12-Feb-17 16:04:52

PS should have added it may also be normal early pregnancy pains but I think it's wise to be safe.

grainmum Sun 12-Feb-17 16:05:38

Just re-read your post - does that mean you have already had a scan?

maisybobbins Sun 12-Feb-17 18:24:53

Hi OP how are you getting on? Have your symptoms settled down?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now