Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Valentine's Day baby.....

(8 Posts)
mojo1981 Sat 11-Feb-17 22:52:05

Hello! I'm currently pregnant with DD3 who will be arriving by C section on Valentine's Day..... was just wondering if anyone else is due/or booked in to have a Valentine's Day baby.

This will be my last baby and I'm getting quite excited now!

Fuxfurforall Sat 11-Feb-17 23:23:33

I was a Valentine's baby back in the 1960's. I was very nearly called Valentine - but my Nan decided against it.
Growing up, there was always a party going on at all the landmark birthdays, and, to this day, my birthday never gets forgotten!

Good luck with the birth of your baby - I hope it all goes smoothly for you xx

MumBeth Sun 12-Feb-17 06:52:22

My sister is a Valentine's baby. She both hates it and loves it. But yes it certainly never gets forgotten!

Good luck 😊 x

Jojo13 Sun 12-Feb-17 08:59:36

I know two valentines babies! (Well, a grown man and a toddler now) very helpful as I never forget a birthday!
Congrats xx

westendgirl780 Sun 12-Feb-17 18:15:06

Congrats!! I'm having a Valentine's Day girl too! I thought it was cute when that was the date they gave me for my section.

Fuxfurforall Mon 13-Feb-17 19:08:37

Mojo and Westend - I shall be raising a glass in honour of your little ones tomorrow . Best wishes to you both, and congratulations xx

DappledThings Mon 13-Feb-17 19:12:33

DS is one tomorrow! Midwife seemed a little disappointed we didn't call him Valentine. Or Cupid.

Have realised that although his birthday might be overshadowed when he's older it should also fall in half-term quite a lot

Neverpeelmushrooms Mon 13-Feb-17 19:13:46

Dd was due on Valentine's day. Was 10 days late though :-(

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: