Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Valentine's Day baby.....

(8 Posts)
mojo1981 Sat 11-Feb-17 22:52:05

Hello! I'm currently pregnant with DD3 who will be arriving by C section on Valentine's Day..... was just wondering if anyone else is due/or booked in to have a Valentine's Day baby.

This will be my last baby and I'm getting quite excited now!

Fuxfurforall Sat 11-Feb-17 23:23:33

I was a Valentine's baby back in the 1960's. I was very nearly called Valentine - but my Nan decided against it.
Growing up, there was always a party going on at all the landmark birthdays, and, to this day, my birthday never gets forgotten!

Good luck with the birth of your baby - I hope it all goes smoothly for you xx

MumBeth Sun 12-Feb-17 06:52:22

My sister is a Valentine's baby. She both hates it and loves it. But yes it certainly never gets forgotten!

Good luck 😊 x

Jojo13 Sun 12-Feb-17 08:59:36

I know two valentines babies! (Well, a grown man and a toddler now) very helpful as I never forget a birthday!
Congrats xx

westendgirl780 Sun 12-Feb-17 18:15:06

Congrats!! I'm having a Valentine's Day girl too! I thought it was cute when that was the date they gave me for my section.

Fuxfurforall Mon 13-Feb-17 19:08:37

Mojo and Westend - I shall be raising a glass in honour of your little ones tomorrow . Best wishes to you both, and congratulations xx

DappledThings Mon 13-Feb-17 19:12:33

DS is one tomorrow! Midwife seemed a little disappointed we didn't call him Valentine. Or Cupid.

Have realised that although his birthday might be overshadowed when he's older it should also fall in half-term quite a lot

Neverpeelmushrooms Mon 13-Feb-17 19:13:46

Dd was due on Valentine's day. Was 10 days late though :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now