Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Showing already at 7 weeks?!

(7 Posts)
Fairy45 Sat 11-Feb-17 16:39:38

Not exagerating at all. Last time i was beyond 20 weeks before i looked like this now i have a little bump really low down and i cant even fasten my jeans. I was size 6 before i got pregnant and now cant fasten size 8 jeans!!! Is this normal for 2nd time then?

Juveniledelinquent Sat 11-Feb-17 16:40:57

I showed sooner and got bigger with the second and with the third I was huge in no time. I did lose it all though.

Congratulations flowers

hayser33 Sat 11-Feb-17 16:42:43

This is my 4th pregnancy..I'm only 8 weeks and I'm showing . People are asking when I'm due ..it's embarrassing to turn around and say I'm only 8 weeks!
So yes I'd say it's definitely normal grin

Timefor2 Sat 11-Feb-17 16:43:17

Definitely early for the second and I found I was very bloated this time too. Congratulations!

Jooni Sat 11-Feb-17 16:43:58

I showed much sooner 2nd time round, had a little bump at 6-7 weeks which looked like my 16-20wk bump with DC1. I do think it was mostly bloat though as it was way more pronounced in the evening and I don't feel much bigger now at 22 weeks than I was last time.

Congrats on your pregnancy! flowers

HulaHoop12 Sat 11-Feb-17 23:11:45

I had this with my second - everyone said "you show much earlier with the second". Had an early scan, my twins are due in May grin

HulaHoop12 Sat 11-Feb-17 23:12:54

And congratulations flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now