Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Clear blue digital tests

(2 Posts)
Smurf123 Sat 11-Feb-17 12:57:24

Does anyone know how accurate the weeks counter on clear blue digital tests are?
I did one last Sunday and got 2-3 weeks so if I do another tomorrow it should say 3+??
I had a missed miscarriage in August and its making me really nervous and terrified of getting my hopes up incase of happens again... Was an unexpected pregnancy this time as I went to docs 2 weeks ago as thought my period was out of sync... They did a test to "tick on the boxes" and were both surprised at a faint positive..
Had had random spotting/and bleeds. Got a scan next week at epu but finding the wait very difficult.. Thought the clear blue test might give me some answers

GreedyDuck Sat 11-Feb-17 13:30:37

They aren't that accurate. I would save yourself the stress personally.

Mine took ages to get to 3+, I think I was almost 7/7.5 weeks both times I've used them. One pregnancy succeeded, the other was an mmc.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: