Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stupid question

(5 Posts)
Elkalv Fri 10-Feb-17 21:51:40

Probably but do you think it's dangerous to try to feel your baby by palpating your own baby bump? I think it should be ok but then I don't know maybe they are very fragile or I might scare baby?)) I am around 16 weeks

OuchBollocks Fri 10-Feb-17 21:56:52

They're probably too small at 16 weeks, but you would hurt yourself long before you hurt your baby - they're protected by your skin and muscle and the uterus and sac and amniotic fluid. I'm 36+3 now and can sometimes irritate mine a bit by poking him back when he's poking me smile

Elkalv Fri 10-Feb-17 23:59:52

Lol that is lovely experience I d love to feel the baby in some way. do you feel baby fighting and kicking back or try to move away?)

booellesmum Sat 11-Feb-17 00:08:10

I used to poke mine all the time to make them move - especially DD1 when she got herself up by my ribs.

Spam88 Sat 11-Feb-17 00:53:24

My mum and husband keep telling me off for liking the baby to try and get it to move grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now