Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

30 weeks pregnant aches pains

(4 Posts)
Babynumber2nmom Fri 10-Feb-17 14:21:20

Hi everyone I know this might sound silly but I'm 30 weeks and dying 😂. I ache all day long every time I walk I feel like waters coming out I have so much pressure and pulling whenever I stand up from sitting ,I've woke up this morning the veins on my belly are ridiculous bright blue massive the whole length of my belly up to my boobs is this normal?? This is my second pregnancy not sure if all this is normal or if it's signs his gonna come early anyone?? X

HopeAndJoy16 Fri 10-Feb-17 17:27:09

Have you been to your maternity day unit to check your waters haven't gone? I wouldn't say it's normal to feel like water is coming out! Even if your waters haven't gone you might have thrush so better to get checked xx

ExpectoPatronummmm Fri 10-Feb-17 17:42:09

All totally normal and prepare for it to get worse!!
I'm 34 weeks with third and feel like I've got a lead balloon between my legs

Babynumber2nmom Fri 10-Feb-17 20:42:58

Own god I really don't feel like I'll make it the whole 40 weeks 😂🙈. It's felt so much easier the 1st time I don't know if it's running around after a toddler or what but just feels like his trying too come out , no have a midwife appoint Monday so gonna tell her then haven't noticed any trickles since this morning now 🙈 Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now