Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baboon butt piles!

(8 Posts)
baboonbutt Thu 09-Feb-17 11:10:19

Have name changed for this (obviously) but been on here for a good while.
Right, as you may have gathered from title, my arse looks like a bloody baboons! It is bloody uncomfortable, & I'm 23 weeks pregnant! HELP!!!!!
I'm not seeing midwife again until next month, & can't see her any earlier, can't get a bloody gp appointment as it's not an emergency & they are massively understaffed, so I've got myself some anusol & tried to poke the frigging bum plums back up, but as soon as I go to the toilet again (even just for a wee) they fall back out again!
I got them bad after dd (dc2) I swear she was born from my bum! & they prescribed me anusol, which worked a bit, but didn't get rid of them completely, but I just got on with it, now they are back & worse than ever!

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I can do/use? Thanks ladies

Excusemyfrench Thu 09-Feb-17 14:01:55

Have you tried anusol suppositories instead of cream?

I would call your gp again and say its an emergency if I were you, you cant stay like that. Good luck!

flymo79 Thu 09-Feb-17 14:17:16

My commiserations baboon. There are some great suggestions if you search threads on here.... Honestly from the suggestions you can take your pic!! Hydrocortisone seems to be a top tip, plus lidocaine for the pain.

flymo79 Thu 09-Feb-17 14:18:14

Take your pick I mean... No-one wants to see a pic (although maybe they do... This is mumsnet after all!!)

Gaaaah Thu 09-Feb-17 14:22:36

Loads of fruit and veg. And water. Can't stress that enough. Suppositories are really good but do keep on with the anusol too. There are other creams that you could try if it's not working. Leave them alone until the soreness has stopped. Then try a soapy finger in the shower to pop them back in.

Gaaaah Thu 09-Feb-17 14:25:05

Oh and those cheap character ice lollies frozen and wrapped in a flannel between your bum cheeks will help too.

BoredProcrastinator Thu 09-Feb-17 14:27:17

ice, that's what worked best for me. I'm going to have to NC too! I also thought DC2 was born from the wrong one! smile Boots has a delightful thing called the hemorite but you can ice a sanitary pad etc. Symapathies - bloody awful things.

BoredProcrastinator Thu 09-Feb-17 14:28:59

if you get to the Dr, Scheriproct suppositories were by far the best for pain - you might want to get some in by the time you have the baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now