Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When do they stop growing?!

(3 Posts)
MumBeth Wed 08-Feb-17 19:24:28

Hey ☺

I'm 16 wks and gone from a 32B to a 34DD during pregnancy so far. When will they stop growing? They're horribly heavy, I know people have much bigger boobs but I'm not used to this chest weight!

Just hoping for some idea on when they will stop growing. My mum and sisters said theirs didn't change this much in size. Is anyone else in this situation or have been?

I can't keep paying out for new bras! I would go braless but I've already started leaking and don't want to be leaking through my work shirts.

Thanks for reading and please share some advice or experience x

lazybutton Wed 08-Feb-17 19:29:47

I feel your pain & hope they stop soon. I've gone from a 28D to 30G but have out grown that size in the last week or so (20wks) sad. I look ridiculous, all boob!

MumBeth Wed 08-Feb-17 19:50:21

Jeez!

I'm just grateful my bump balances it out for me.

Didn't realise boobs grow this much so soon as everyone always bangs on about growth when your nearly due and start breast feeding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now