Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pain in chest in between breasts

(3 Posts)
NewMum26 Wed 08-Feb-17 17:40:17

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and this morning I woke up and when I turned over I felt a quick intermittent pain in between my breasts in my chest. Then I felt it again about 20 mins later. It's like a sharp pain (but not excruciating at all) just makes you stop and go 'Ooh' then I stand up straight take a deep breathe and it passes. It seems to be movement related so maybe worse when I twist.
Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I'm a worrier by nature so googled chest pain in pregnancy and now I'm totally freaking out I have a Pulmonary Embolsim 😱

haveacupoftea Wed 08-Feb-17 21:55:28

Sounds like costochrondritis! Pain of the muscles in between the ribs - can get you right in the middle sad see your GP though for a diagnosis, could be many things.

harleysmammy Wed 08-Feb-17 22:51:37

Is it like your breast bone? I had sharp pains and sore pains in what i thought was my between my boobs but when i pressed on the breast bone it got worse, told my midwife and she said it was the pressure of baby against my ribs, nothing to worry about though if it is that just uncomfortable x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now