Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby is 12 days old, been in hospital last 5 days

(4 Posts)
thecatsarecrazy Wed 08-Feb-17 16:04:32

My d.s was taken to hospital on Friday with breathing problems. They suspected a floppy larynx and as they don't have an e.n.t department we were sent to Bristol children's hospital.
We have been here since Saturday p.m. On Monday they had a quick look and everything appears normal. Yesterday they were talking about sending us back where we started, now they want to put him under an anesthetic on Friday to have a proper look. I have to other sons, I'm 2 hours away from home and only have enough clothes until tomorrow. I just want my baby well. My dad hasn't even met his grandson yet.

DirtyDancing Wed 08-Feb-17 18:43:48

Cat, I didn't want to read your post and not comment.

Sorry to hear you are back in hospital with your little one, that must be so hard. Have they told you how long you might be in for? Can your Dad come and visit in the hospital at all?

picklemepopcorn Wed 08-Feb-17 18:46:39

brewflowers

thecatsarecrazy Wed 08-Feb-17 20:03:59

Thanks for reply. No dad doesn't travel very well and my brother sold his car so no transport. We live an hour from him so a bit far.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now