Talk

Advanced search

How early on could you feel pg symptoms?

(5 Posts)
Tatat Tue 27-Feb-07 17:23:14

OK so dying to get pregnant again (ds2) and although we're not really trying properly, every time I'm due on I keep thinking "what if..."

Now I only ovulated last Wednesday (I think) so even if I had by some miraculous chance conceived on the same day, I wonder if I'd feel any symptoms now? eg boob tingles and weeing more often

I'm probably just imagining them because babies are on my mind but what were your first symptoms? Did anyone have any this early with their pregnancies?

Last time my boobs were mahoosive at the start and felt kinda rubbery but I just put this down to being due on at first. Even dh noticed the size of my norks then, and now they feel the same sort of rubberiness (sadly not as large, still saggy like socks with oranges in - result of extended bf lo tee hee)

boredwithwaitingforminiMOSSY Tue 27-Feb-07 17:27:56

I got pregancy symptoms around the time I would have had my period, but the symptoms are so similar; sore boobs and period-type pains in particular. I thought that I was just going to have a really heavy period as it was late (although we were trying, so I did wonder).

Around six weeks though I started to feel sick and exhausted.

hoxtonchick Tue 27-Feb-07 17:29:27

i got really sore boobs about a week after i ovulated when i was pg the 2nd time. didn't test 'til my period was a week late though....

MrsMar Tue 27-Feb-07 18:21:33

Hi there... when ttc I was convinced that I would get symptoms immediatly after fertilisation, but I read somewhere they don't really start until some time after implantation. My first signs were really strong af type pains two days after I ovulated, which I now know were implantation pains. My next sign, around the time af was due was really bad constipation (hmmm, lovely!). I had some brown spotting about two days after af was due, then about a week after af was due, I had really sore boobs. I felt like I'd been kicked in the chest, they felt so bruised! The tiredness and morning sickness kicked in around 5 weeks, and it's just starting to fade at 10+4. Hope that helps, good luck xx

JoAndTheBoys Tue 27-Feb-07 18:40:06

Got thrush (yuk) 2 days after ovulation, which I only EVER get when I'm pg. Was also absolutely bone-achingly shattered from then onwards. V strange, never noticed anything so early with my first 2 pg's.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now