Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

God I am so fed up!

(4 Posts)
traceyturnblatt Wed 08-Feb-17 13:17:57

Warning this is a massive rant but if I don't get it off my chest I'm going to just sit and eat my way through all the chocolate I can find!

I'm 27 weeks pregnant with DC2 and I'm beyond tired. My DS (19 months) is just beginning to find the joy of saying no and wanting to be massively independent and grumpy at the same time which ordinarily I can cope with but I feel so unwell.

My back is on fire, my hips are aching and I have sciatica that makes me want to cry. I don't feel like I can weight bear fully.I've got a cough that makes me want to pee all the time (TMI) and I'm walking like I've done a poo because it's the only way I can get about.

I'm working in a busy hospital so have a mixture of days and nights and I took one day off a couple of weeks ago and was then told by my boss that I'm not being proactive enough! I work my socks off when I'm there and provide the best care I can as I have done for the past 10 years.

I'm seeing both private and NHS physios both of which have told me I'll need to start using crutches,occupational health and regular gp appointments as my chronic pain(even before pregnancy) means I can only take paracetamol.

My DH works away for around 3 weeks to a month at a time and when's he's home he's massively supportive but I'm just flaming fed up of feeling so crap.

And on top of that, I have the pleasure of everyone telling me how big I am! Of course I am! I'm pregnant and if you touch my stomach unsolicited one more time I will EAT your fingers!!!!

envyenvyenvy
So if you got through that well done and I'm sorry but there's nobody in RL I can fully vent to!

CastleFeck Wed 08-Feb-17 13:29:47

That sounds awful. You have my sympathy. I felt like death from 25-28wks. Now 30 and feeling slightly better. Hope you do too.

Squeezed Wed 08-Feb-17 13:45:49

Rant away. Pregnancy is hard. I felt like you last year and now when people cheerfully tell me that it was all "worth it" I scream in my head at them.
Just eat the chocolate grin

traceyturnblatt Wed 08-Feb-17 17:04:33

I'm working tonight so I will be eating all the chocolate and biscuits I can find.

Gah- can't even sleep fully as it's so painful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now