Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Confused!

(7 Posts)
Jessiecat27 Wed 08-Feb-17 00:17:34

Hey ladies, I'm posting this to see if anyone is or has been in the same boat. Started yesterday with a tiny bit of spotting, today it's watery but dark blood? Unsure whether I'm 3 weeks late, skipped a period and I'm one week early, chemical pregnancy or implantation bleeding? Not had any cramps like I normally do and for the past few weeks I've had pregnancy symptoms which seemed to have eased off? This is not like a normal period for me and whilst I'm not too worried about it my poor OH is panicking 🙈 any ideas?

MsLTwinkle Wed 08-Feb-17 09:06:15

Hey, sorry to hear your having a confusing time at the moment. The best thing I could suggest is test. Grab an early one if you can, or nip to the Dr's and talk to them.

I hope you find out what's happening, miss matched periods are so frustrating. Let us know how you get on.

Wishes
Xox

Jessiecat27 Wed 08-Feb-17 12:27:29

Thank you I will do! If it's meant to be then it's meant to be! It's to out my OH's mind at ease more than anything, I'll keep you updated! smile

MsLTwinkle Wed 08-Feb-17 19:04:03

Yeah do, best of luck which ever way you would like smile x

YouMeddlingKids Wed 08-Feb-17 19:07:03

Definitely take a test and see your Dr, watery blood can be first sign of an ectopic pregnancy (unlikely but you need to know if it is!) best of luck 🍀

Jessiecat27 Wed 08-Feb-17 20:39:02

Thank you ladies! We weren't trying but would be made up if I was pregnant! Think all of this going on has shown us that we would really love to add to the family and we're definitely ready!

Jessiecat27 Thu 09-Feb-17 00:14:35

Well the bleeding seems to have stopped, only had it for two days and normally I'm five days so that's a bit odd, guess I'll just see what tomorrow brings!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now