Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Extremely low movements?

(3 Posts)
No1maso Tue 07-Feb-17 23:17:27

I'm 27+3, this is my second.

I'm feeling A LOT of constant movements so low down, about an inch above my pubic bone, where you usually get period pains. I'm fairly convinced these are babies arms and hands around his face, and that he is head down already, I can feel a definite bum up above my belly button and can feel kicks on one side of my belly button. Occasionally moving to the Other side when his bum swaps sides.

Is this anything to be worried about? Should I be worried that he's this low already?

Thanks

Orangebird69 Tue 07-Feb-17 23:21:05

I don't think you should worry. Baby is still quite small and there's every chance he'll move around again. But as always, speak to your midwife if you're worried.

Laura05 Wed 08-Feb-17 09:32:01

My wee one was head down at 28week midwife appointment but if I'm honest he'd been down there a while. It's normal for them to be low but you'll find he'll pop back up under your ribs (ouch) and back down again over the next few weeks.

I'm currently 35+1 and he's pretty much stayed down since last week. Great that I don't have him under my ribs, but his swooshing around down there, hitting nerves and causing ligaments to overstretch is painful!

If you're overly worried then of course speak to your midwife but it sounds normal to me flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now