Talk

Advanced search

Am I or arnt I

(15 Posts)
Deeslaterhi Tue 07-Feb-17 20:33:09

I'm 10 days late for my period, I did a test 5 days late and then 8 days late and both said no. so today .. still fed up that I don't know what's going on, I bought a early detect test from Superdrug and I got a very faint line... iv had wo false positives in the past, first one was digital and last two were the two lines, any advise? I took pictures and as soon as I darkened the lighting it was a very clear line .... anyone else been in the same situation?

dottydee3 Tue 07-Feb-17 20:36:54

Positive

ninenicknames Tue 07-Feb-17 20:50:20

Positive

MatildasMumma2410 Tue 07-Feb-17 21:03:04

Hey Hun, looks like a positive! Congratulations!! Superdrug tests are great at detecting a positive early. I used to darken the filter on my early positives but positives they still were...that early positive on my Superdrug test is now my perfect 18 month old daughter xox

Deeslaterhi Tue 07-Feb-17 22:32:17

Thanks for the replys!! Been ttc for over a year, but no luck yet and when I got those other ones they got my hopes up and now I'm just in so much doubt, I did that test at about 6.45pm so I'll do the other in the morning and see what it says! Fingers crossed

Deeslaterhi Wed 08-Feb-17 09:30:06

I did another first thing this morning and another faint line... going to the doctors tomorrow

MatildasMumma2410 Wed 08-Feb-17 13:30:35

Ooooo how exciting! The tests my doctors use are the very cheap cassette like tests which didn't show a positive when my Superdrug's were. I waited until I got my bfp on the clear blue digital test which finally turned positive 2 weeks after my missed period. I spent a fortune on tests waiting for it hehe. So when I went to the docs they wouldn't send me away! Hehe. So if it's a negative tomorrow still don't be too upset as it might take a wee longer to show positive in their eyes! I since complained to my docs because she shouldn't have turned me away as not ring pregnant because there was defiantly a line there. Just not a dark enough line in her eyes to be a positive...which turned out to be rubbish ! Xx

Deeslaterhi Wed 08-Feb-17 14:22:26

Thanks for that, been out and bought a CB so I'll see what that one says, ideally I want a blood test done. Yeah I know they're cheap strips which shouldn't show up till you're about 6 weeks which is useless. I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow and what the clear blue says later xx

Deeslaterhi Wed 08-Feb-17 14:52:19

I GOT A BFP ON THE BLUE CLEAR YAAY

Foggymist Wed 08-Feb-17 14:56:15

Doctors don't often do a blood test, just to warn you. Your tests are definitely positive.

Hollyhop17 Wed 08-Feb-17 14:57:13

Congratulations!! Enjoy this time before the dreaded sickness kicks in!

PurpleParadise2016 Wed 08-Feb-17 14:58:34

congratulations!

PointlessUsername Wed 08-Feb-17 15:16:06

Congratulations flowers

Deeslaterhi Wed 08-Feb-17 15:17:48

Thankyou all!!! So shocked x

MatildasMumma2410 Wed 08-Feb-17 17:29:57

Wooooo congratulations!! Ah this brings back memories from my ttc days! The moment I saw that cb positive was indescribable. So happy for you! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now