Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hot flushes

(5 Posts)
99redballoons Tue 27-Feb-07 14:44:55

Hi all, I remember having hot flushes during the start of my last pg with dd, but not when I had ds. I am now 7.5wks with dc3 and the hot flushes made their first appearance a week or so ago, but now seem to happen about ten times a day! I don't remember it being this often when I had dd!

Do you get hot flushes? Is there anything I can do to keep them at bay? (wishful thinking)

(and did you have them with a dd & ds or just dd? (trying to think there's some oest/progestrone hormone thing going on here and that 9-month long guessing of the sex of the baby!!))

firststar Tue 27-Feb-07 15:08:22

Message withdrawn

justbeme Tue 27-Feb-07 15:19:59

Hi - Im 22weeks and suffering from hot flushes/red cheeks and lots of "perspiring" (puts my posh voice on!)
I too feel sick if it gets too much and nearly fainted/threw up last night when out for a meal!!
Perhaps we need to keep a fan in our handbags!!

99redballoons Tue 27-Feb-07 15:25:31

hi firststar (what a lovely name!) Yes, the nausea has come as well in the last few days. I don't really expect to find an answer to my question, but it does help having a moan about it! Yes, having layers does help, it sometimes feels like it's the summer just like that and then I'm all cold again a few mins later! Have turned the CH down in the hope a cooler house might help, but they just seem to be worse since then! You can't win.

(don't mind what we have, it's just fun guessing! and you can't help but compare to previous pgs!)

Good luck with your pg. When are you due?

99redballoons Tue 27-Feb-07 15:26:28

Hi justbeme (posts crossed and missed you). Gosh, I hope they go by 22wks! Poor you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now