Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Posite, negative, no bleeding

(5 Posts)
Donnad87 Tue 07-Feb-17 10:00:09

Hi all

Last week I did a test which was faintly positive. I did a couple more, the last being on Sunday. They were all posit I've but still a bit faint. Sundays positive was darker.

I have one test left and a doctors appointment later today so decided to take the test so I could tell the doctor if it was still faint or darker this morning....but it was negative.

I've had no bleeding, no spotting, no coloured discharge. I've had cramping, sore/tingling bobs, been feeling sick on and off. I had all these symptoms in my previous 2 pregnancies.

I don't know what to think. My head is all over the place. Has anyone else had experience of anything like this happening?

jinglebellmel Wed 08-Feb-17 18:33:52

Hi donad I had similar and unfortunately bleeding started a couple of days later, it was a chemical pregnancy at about 5 weeks. Hope that's not the case for you though, there is always a chance it was a dodgy test?

Bubblesquirt Thu 09-Feb-17 09:37:21

Hope you have your answers either way and are doing ok xx

Donnad87 Fri 10-Feb-17 08:34:34

Just to update. After a few negatives test this week I started bleeding heavily yesterday. No pain.

I guess it's an early miscarriage.

Seeing doctor later today just to have it noted that this has happened 😢

Was very upset on Wednesday as I just knew within myself that it was going to happen but mangling better now.

Just such a strange and upsetting time.

Thanks all ❤ xxx

jinglebellmel Sat 11-Feb-17 10:50:37

So sorry to hear that, it's a difficult time no matter how early on it was. I saw GP to get it noted too and he was really helpful - ran some tests as it was my second so definitely worth the appointment. Take care X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now