Talk

Advanced search

Severe back pain

(3 Posts)
SunnyDayDreaming101 Tue 07-Feb-17 09:31:47

Hi ladies,

Hope you and bumps are all doing well!

So, from Christmas my lower back has been sore after walking or standing for about 10/15 mins. Last week it became what I thought was very painful, that was until I found myself bent over a shelf in a shop last night crying and trying to figure out how the hell I was going to get back to the car! Now that was painful!!

Throw in rib pain and now pubic/perineal and it's not a fun mix! Have a pysio appt set up but they can't see me for another 2 weeks.

Pretty sure I will knock myself out with a mallet to make it stop before then! I tried stretching my back - made it worse, swimming, great at the time but caused bad pain the next day, same with sitting on the birthing ball - already sleeping with a pillow under my knee, keeping my knees together when manoeuvring etc etc

Just wondering if anyone has any tips to find a bit of relief?

Thanks! x

Blueroses99 Tue 07-Feb-17 12:40:59

I triggered low back pain while standing too long and found the chiropractor helped more than the physio, along with pregnancy yoga. Hope you find something that helps!

Autumnsunshinebaby Tue 07-Feb-17 12:50:08

I tried physio, a chiropractor and then an osteopath. Only the osteopath helped. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now