Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sickness 28 weeks

(3 Posts)
JJ1612 Mon 06-Feb-17 15:42:53

Anyone else still having bad sickness at 28 weeks? I constantly feel like I'm gonna throw up and usually do at least 2-3 times a day. It's starting to get me down and I have no appetite. Baby is constantly moving around and getting into all sorts of uncomfortable positions so I know she's ok but I just feel absolutely drained and exhausted from the constant sickness and nauesea.

I do have cyclizine for sickness but I don't like to take it as it still makes me feel quite sick and doesn't really do a lot for me.

Anyone else in the same boat? Everyone else I know who is pregnant always tells me they haven't had any or was only sick once. It's driving me insane!!!

drinkyourmilk Mon 06-Feb-17 16:29:41

I'm the same at 32 weeks.
Cyclizine didn't work for me either. I kept going back and trying different meds. Odanestron works for me currently. It's marvellous stuff! I'm only sick once a day now most days.
My advice would be accept you feel awful till delivery and try a different medication.

CastleFeck Mon 06-Feb-17 19:49:22

I'm 29wks and on metoclopramide for nausea and sickness. I know it's obvious and very annoying for people to suggest, but I have to eat every 2 hours or I start throwing up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now