Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Any positive stories about pregnancy sickness in the second pregnancy?

(4 Posts)
Seagreen25 Sun 05-Feb-17 20:51:07

I suffered from quite bad sickness during my first pregnancy up until about 20 weeks. Strangely was mostly sick from between 16-20 weeks. My partner and I are hoping to TTC soon, but I'm so terrified of the sickness, especially with a toddler. Anyone find it easier second time around?

toomuchtimereadingthreads2016 Mon 06-Feb-17 08:26:14

With my Dd I had a lot of sickness but didn't feel too nauseous or tired... now with second baby at 20w I haven't been sick once but didn't feel veeeryyy queasy and tired weeks 6-9... felt like a small price to pay after heaving my guts last time!good luck xx

Lules Mon 06-Feb-17 08:28:55

I know you asked for positive stories so sorry but no. I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my second (16 months old). Already had to go to hospital to be put on a drip as I got so dehydrated. It's hard but I think you just have to get through it and rely on your partner as much as possible.

babynumber2xx Thu 09-Feb-17 00:46:39

Hi im 8weeks+3 with my second nausea started around week 6 then week 7 sickness kicked in..to the point i was so poorly anyway week later and its all gone with my first i wasnt bad but it lasted till about 12-14 weeks..xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: