Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any positive stories about pregnancy sickness in the second pregnancy?

(4 Posts)
Seagreen25 Sun 05-Feb-17 20:51:07

I suffered from quite bad sickness during my first pregnancy up until about 20 weeks. Strangely was mostly sick from between 16-20 weeks. My partner and I are hoping to TTC soon, but I'm so terrified of the sickness, especially with a toddler. Anyone find it easier second time around?

toomuchtimereadingthreads2016 Mon 06-Feb-17 08:26:14

With my Dd I had a lot of sickness but didn't feel too nauseous or tired... now with second baby at 20w I haven't been sick once but didn't feel veeeryyy queasy and tired weeks 6-9... felt like a small price to pay after heaving my guts last time!good luck xx

Lules Mon 06-Feb-17 08:28:55

I know you asked for positive stories so sorry but no. I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my second (16 months old). Already had to go to hospital to be put on a drip as I got so dehydrated. It's hard but I think you just have to get through it and rely on your partner as much as possible.

babynumber2xx Thu 09-Feb-17 00:46:39

Hi im 8weeks+3 with my second nausea started around week 6 then week 7 sickness kicked in..to the point i was so poorly anyway week later and its all gone with my first i wasnt bad but it lasted till about 12-14 weeks..xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now