Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone fall pregnant from BDing 3 and 2 days before O?!

(4 Posts)
Anna2006 Sun 05-Feb-17 16:22:58

Hey

Did any of you lovely ladies fall pregnant from ovulation 3 days and 2 days before your ovulation?

My ov was so late this cycle an we had peaked a bit too early. We gave up eventually thinking I was having an anovulatory cycle but apparently due to my now temp shift I was not!

We DTD on CD18 and CD19 (my two positive OPK days) and I finally had a temp shift CD21 indicating ovulation day.

What are my chances?!

Caterina99 Sun 05-Feb-17 17:02:26

I did for a previous pregnancy. I thought I was out that month as DH went away so last dtd was cd11 and I usually ovulate on cd13/14. I wasn't doing any kind of ovulation testing though so I could have been earlier that month. Apparently sperm can live for 5-7 days

clementineorange Sun 05-Feb-17 17:03:26

Yep. DTD a few days prior to ovulation and I was pregnant with DD2 😊

Anna2006 Sun 05-Feb-17 17:22:27

Thanks ladies. Have a feeling I'm still in for a chance then. Just don't want to hope as much our other cycles have been timed better. An Sod's law AF arrives. But praying she stays away!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now