Talk

Advanced search

37+6 and got period pain type back ache and pressure

(2 Posts)
mojo1981 Sat 04-Feb-17 19:39:10

38 weeks tomorrow (with baby no 3) .... booked in for elective section on the 14th (due to previous emergency and elective section).
Been feeling more uncomfortable than normal today... lots of downward pressure and movement from baby... had discharge last couple of days (although not bloody like a show)
And then this evening got period type pains in my back... (1st baby was back to back which has made me think maybe the start of something)

First DD was 10 days late and second DD was elective section @ 39 weeks.

I've heard 3rd baby's can be temperamental! Could this be the start? If it is i best get prepared as they said I would need to go in straight away as I have to have section.

Would like for her to decide to come on her own but bit scared at the same time! lol

lockie1983 Sat 04-Feb-17 21:38:51

Didn't want to read and run OP! Period pains in my back were the start of things with my DS admittedly my waters had already gone at this point. Hope you are either managing to rest or on your way by now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now