Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 days late but still getting BFN!?

(4 Posts)
Gemmaxo Sat 04-Feb-17 19:15:55

Anyone else experienced this and still been pregnant? I have been experiencing some symptoms but still BFN

Laura05 Sun 05-Feb-17 10:20:15

I would wait a couple more days then test again. With DS I didn't get a bfp until I was 8days late. Turns out I ovulated later so when I had my 12week scan I was showing 11weeks. Fingers crossed for you flowers

vfoster Sun 05-Feb-17 10:23:53

I want really sure about when I was due my period (after being inconsistent after coming off the pill) but I tested around the time I thought I was late and got a negative result. 5 days later I tested again and got a (faint) positive! From what I read, everyone is different as to when they develop enough hormones to test positive. A week after, I tested again and that's when I got a stronger positive. Good luck!

NiceToesNaughtyToes Sun 05-Feb-17 14:50:58

I didn't get my BFP until I was 6 weeks pregnant (tested once a week from 3 days late) As pp have said, give it a few days and try again! Good luck smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now