Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 weeks- yolk only at scan

(7 Posts)
Embobolina88 Sat 04-Feb-17 12:02:49

I'vr worked out I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Had an early scan today and was devastated when they could only find a yolk. Said everything else looks ok but go back in a week to see whether pregnancy is viable or not. Anyone any experience? I'm gutted, miscarried at 11 weeks in October x

Uiscebeatha85 Sat 04-Feb-17 12:07:45

flowers for you OP, the waiting is awful. I also miscarried and know how horrible it is. I feel for you.

Is there a chance your dates could be off and you're earlier than you think?

Embobolina88 Sat 04-Feb-17 12:47:57

Possibly. But I think I'm
Still at least 7 weeks x

LottieL Sat 04-Feb-17 12:51:29

I'm so sorry you are going through this, it's horrible. I think ultimately only you know if there's a chance (depending on when you ovulated if you know, last period date and when you got a positive test result) whether you could be as early as 5 or so weeks which it sounds like you may be given what was seen - I think, could be wrong!
I wish you all the luck in the world and I'm so sorry for your previous loss, I too have been in the same position and know how earth shattering it feels. Be kind to yourself and hope for the best, that's all you can really do unfortunately flowers

Katurah Sat 04-Feb-17 16:32:37

So sorry to hear this. The same happened to me in September. It didn't end in good news for me but I hope will be different for you xx

Embobolina88 Mon 06-Feb-17 09:09:19

I'm bleeding this morning- we'll sort of brown like the beginning of a period. Looks like problem is resolving itself.

LauraLovesDaisy Mon 06-Feb-17 09:48:34

So very sorry to hear this x flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now