Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nct -3rd baby. Weird or worth it

(4 Posts)
SpwJd Fri 03-Feb-17 18:08:47

Hi
I never did the 'paid' nct classes but have seen a fair few friends gain some lovely mum friends from going. I'm pregnant for he third time and thinking it maybe nice to gain some mummy friends with little ones of the same age etc. Would it be worth attending or is it always for first time mums ?
It was never really explained to me when I had my first child. Wish I'd have know about it and actually done it.
Thanks.

GreenGoblin0 Fri 03-Feb-17 18:13:05

they have refresher courses which might be more appropriate

MrsGB2225 Fri 03-Feb-17 18:15:29

I would! Are your other 2 in pre school? You are basically paying to make friends (I didn't learn anything at NCT!), but if you want that why not.

Bear2014 Fri 03-Feb-17 21:03:38

I probably wouldn't - i think the friendships and networks you want and need as a first time mum are completely different than a second, third etc time mum. I would get on Mumsnet Local etc or get to know people you meet at baby group.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now