Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help! Early scan tomorrow following mc!

(16 Posts)
Embobolina88 Fri 03-Feb-17 07:18:22

I miscarried at 11 weeks back in October. I'm now 9 weeks pregnant with an early reassurance scan in the morning. Im so nervous! I haven't really been getting any symptoms. I'm so scared incase something's wrong. Don't know how I'm going to get through today waiting!!! Help I'm going crazy!!!

beck3001 Fri 03-Feb-17 08:37:33

Please update after your scan! I have my 12 week scan today after two miscarriages.
I'm sorry for your loss!
What time is yours?! X

Embobolina88 Fri 03-Feb-17 08:41:23

9am tomorrow! I'm so scared. I come on these forums then regret it because I just read horror stories and convince myself it's going to happen to me too! Sorry for your losses too. Post an update on yours too! Hope all is ok x

Sparklyuggs Fri 03-Feb-17 09:06:09

Lots of people don't have symptoms. My friend is two weeks ahead of me with twins and has felt absolutely fine whereas I've been throwing up for ten weeks. Hope it goes well for you at the scan.

Emz32 Fri 03-Feb-17 09:12:51

Hope your scan goes well. I have had 2 miscarriages but successful pregnancies after each one. Will keep my fingers crossed. My 3rd pregnancy, we went for an early scan at 8.5 weeks, I'd been suffering with terrible sickness. We found out I'd had a missed miscarriage. After I recovered, I got pregnant very quickly and was terrified when I went for an early scan. My dates were out which caused lots of stress but i am now cuddling my 4 week old daughter. It's natural to feel stressed & not look forward to it when bad things have happened. But good things do also happen so wishing you the best of luck with a very sticky bean.

Ml1091 Fri 03-Feb-17 13:25:15

Hope your scan goes well. I had a mmc in June at 10+5. I am now 16 weeks and everything is going well.

Fingers crossed for you too x

ndanielle Fri 03-Feb-17 13:55:07

Good luck! I know exactly how you feel. I had an early loss at 6 weeks last July but managed to conceive straight after without a period. I was an anxious mess the entire time, I had 2 early scans and before every one of them I prepared myself for the worst. I was the same with the 12 week and the 20 week scan. I'm now 30+1 and I still worry even though I have a very healthy little boy who's growing stronger by the day. Just try not to google too much, I've found that staying away from forums sometimes helps a lot when it comes to anxiety smile hope all is well.x

MinnieNoush Fri 03-Feb-17 20:19:06

Good luck tomorrow. I had two miscarriages and then had an early scan at 8 weeks with my current pregnancy, everything was fine and we got to hear the heart beat, it was the most amazing feeling in the world!! I had no pregnancy symptoms either so I totally understand how you feel, I was sso nervous in the days leading up to the scan.
Try to keep calm and get some sleep tonight.

RainbowsAndLemonDrops Fri 03-Feb-17 21:30:36

Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how you get on flowers

Embobolina88 Sat 04-Feb-17 06:33:56

Thank you. I'm in a bit of a state this morning. Times dragging! Been up since 5!

Gingerbreadmam Sat 04-Feb-17 06:36:22

Good luck today embo.

I had an early scan sunday following an mmc and stillbirth. Bled for 2.5wks this pregnancy and had barely any symptoms so was sure it was over. Got the shock of my life when she showed me my little 7+4 blob with lovely heartbeat!

Cant give you any advice, i was a state. Deep breaths helped. I went in alone too i dont know why but it felt better.

Embobolina88 Sat 04-Feb-17 10:00:34

Can't see a baby. Just yolk sack. She can't say whether all is ok or not. Said to give it another week. I'm really upset. Wish I hadn't booked it. Another week stressing x

beck3001 Sat 04-Feb-17 12:08:17

So sorry to hear that, it's really hard when you get no further reassurance! Pregnancies are a wild, worrying and wonderful thing.
It's crazy what your mind and body can do to you! I have all fingers crossed for you though and hope everything goes well!

Gingerbreadmam Sat 04-Feb-17 12:16:07

Oh embo i am sorry. Hope you are doing ok.

user1486212436 Sat 04-Feb-17 12:54:26

I'm so sorry. Don't give up hope ❤

RainbowsAndLemonDrops Sat 04-Feb-17 13:38:52

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now