Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Already fed up...

(8 Posts)
lemureyes Thu 02-Feb-17 13:46:23

16+4 today and I already want this pregnancy to be finished. I just want this baby in my arms!

I'm starting to have a few little negative thoughts about the changes in my body which is bizarre for me as usually I accept my body for how it looks. Just seem to be falling a bit flat when I look in the mirror and don't seem to have much of a glow.

lemureyes Thu 02-Feb-17 13:50:45

Anybody else had this trouble?

user1485706893 Thu 02-Feb-17 13:57:32

At 16 weeks with my dd I was still having horrendous morning sickness, was covered in spots, hair was greasy... yuk. 20 weeks I was like a glowing peach lol! Theres time yet and it will come soon smile

lemureyes Thu 02-Feb-17 14:01:35

I hope it comes! Just feeling low because even though I knew what all the changes would be I just know that people are noticing or check me for a bump, makes me feel like I'm just a walking pregnancy instead of a person.

user1485706893 Thu 02-Feb-17 15:01:25

Urgh I hate that, from the time people find out you're no longer insert name you're babys mum. Just wait til people start randomly touching your bump in the supermarket lol! I nearly deep fried some folk. All the good stuff will come though, sweetpea, try having a bit of 'you' time, even if it's just a bubble bath and face mask or something, I hope you start to feep perkier soon smile x

lemureyes Thu 02-Feb-17 15:07:45

Currently sat at home alone as husband is at work and to top it all off I have a stupid cold. Hopefully I can get rid of this cold and become more like me again. Thank you x

Wren1989 Fri 03-Feb-17 06:07:13

I was exactly the same! By the time 20 weeks had hit I was dying for it to be done and go back to just being me and not feeling like a walking incubator. Today is my 40 week due date and I have to say that though there will be days where you feel crazy, it does fly by. It'll be all finished before you know it and you can finally meet your little one! Xx

phoebe2016 Fri 03-Feb-17 06:49:30

You are not alone OP, i am
20 + 2 and feeling pretty fed up, my skins gone really dry, bump has suddenly become huge and i feel hefty, spd is really getting me down. I look in the mirror and yearn for the size 8 fitness freak that i used to be! I don't have the energy or inclination to go to the gym anymore, apart from being in pain id feel too self conscious amongst everyone else. God knows how im going to feel at 40 weeks! Lol 🙈

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now