Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Belfast- Saturday morning pregnancy exercise class

(8 Posts)
FrizzBombDelight Thu 02-Feb-17 11:00:55

Saturday morning antenatal exercise class in Belfast, does such a thing exist?! Or the surrounding areas. There are plenty during the week and I've found one for 5pm Sat but ideally I'd like to get it out of the way in the morning. Tia

PeppermintInfusion Thu 02-Feb-17 15:38:31

I saw a pregnancy yoga class in Antrim town advertised for Saturday mornings, think it was Yogabellies.

FrizzBombDelight Thu 02-Feb-17 15:46:13

Antrim is a bit too far I think as I live on the other side of Belfast confused But I will check it out! Thanks

Smurf123 Thu 02-Feb-17 20:10:10

No tips on Belfast exercise classes I'm afraid but do u mind if I ask what hospital you chose? I didn't expect to be asked by doctor where to go or if one is better than the other!

FrizzBombDelight Thu 02-Feb-17 20:36:50

RVH or the Ulster are the only ones worth considering apparently. I have no experience however but this is what I've been told by quite a few people. What are your options?

Smurf123 Thu 02-Feb-17 21:28:25

I'm with ulster atm. But had a missed miscarriage at the ulster in August and had to be sent to lagan Valley for the Erpc as ulster don't do it. Honestly im reluctant to go back to ulster but want given a choice this time as I and gp didn't expect pregnancy test to be positive . .. So early scan tomorrow to see what is going on..

Smurf123 Thu 02-Feb-17 21:29:22

I think If everything is well I might try and swap to rvh but I guess I can make that choice after tomorrow

FrizzBombDelight Thu 02-Feb-17 21:42:50

I'd say they are all as good as each other but all have their pros and cons. Lagan Valley has no neo natal which puts people off, RVH is very busy apparently. Just make the right decision for you. Good luck for tomorrow!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now