Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

40 weeks today!

(9 Posts)
imisschocolate Wed 01-Feb-17 18:10:52

And nothing.

Was hoping for a punctual baby and thats why they weren't here yet.

17buggy Wed 01-Feb-17 18:40:34

Hi, I'm 39+3 and was convinced he would come early! Fed up of all the calls and texts asking if any things happening!! Fingers crossed your baby makes an appearance soon!

imisschocolate Wed 01-Feb-17 19:30:53

You too!

Considering begging to be induced!

daisygirlmac Wed 01-Feb-17 19:33:45

40+1 and I swear to god the next "Any sign of baby?" text I receive is going to result in a torrent of abuse on the poor unfortunate soul who sent it. Why do people ask? WHY? If I had had the baby I would let people know. If I was mid having the baby I would hardly be taking time out between contractions to send a bloody text to let them know of progress. As I have not had the baby it is just plain irritating and frankly any reserves of patience I once had are long gone

buckyou Wed 01-Feb-17 19:49:27

I'm 39+2, but my little girl didn't make an appearance for another 2 weeks yet!

I'm just finding life so exhausting!!! Still got my toddler to look after and clear up after, dogs still need walking. I'm knackered! Daughter has nursery tomorrow though, so going to veg!!

Hope all your babies come soon!

bellaboo88 Wed 01-Feb-17 22:41:06

38+6 and fed up! DS came at 39w exactly so I've been telling myself it'll be over soon. Braxtons every 3 minutes lasting 40 secs for over 2 days now and they're agony at top of the bump but nothing else happening sad

Wren1989 Fri 03-Feb-17 06:12:53

40 weeks as of today and I feel your pain! Multiple 'is he there yet??' Questions. No. Obviously blooming not or I think I'd of mentioned it by now.
High five to the mums with toddlers still pushing through, this is my first and I feel like I can't stand up longer than 10 mins without a nap lol.
Good luck with all your babies ☺☺

Nottalotta Fri 03-Feb-17 08:42:57

40+1, two sweeps down. Theoretically looking promising but still, nothing. Oh and an 18 months old ds......

imisschocolate Fri 03-Feb-17 10:00:12

Tried sweep but midwife couldn't do. Got induction booked for 9 days. Lots of pineapple, spicy food and trying the baby dance over next few days i think!

Only person asking if anything happened yet is MIL and shes asking DH. My friends/family know better cause they'll get a cheeky response.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now