Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Warning: Gross Picture - is this normal? (Clot)

(3 Posts)
PanicGrossPanicGross Wed 01-Feb-17 15:15:36

I'm really sorry, this picture isn't pretty but I'm freaking out a bit.

I literally just stood up to move some stuff and felt a funny feeling in my stomach and a gush ... waddled up to the toilet due to the gush and when I wiped this is what I got.

I'm not due on my period as far as I know but my cycles are a bit dodgy due to pill withdrawal so who knows. I've never had this before though; I usually have a pretty average flow.

We haven't used any protection since I came off my pill two and a half months ago but I did a pg. Test at the end of December that was negative and another in early Jan.

Could this just be part of my period? I've had no other signs I'm due on. Do any of you get clots like this at random / in your periods? Or could I have tested too early in the month and this actually be a miscarriage :'(

I'm going to go to the shop and get a cheapie test when I can as partner has my purse -.-

Driving myself Google crazy at the minute. Any experiences helpful!

beck3001 Wed 01-Feb-17 16:44:16

Are you having any pains or any other signs of pregnancy or miscarriage?

Sorry to hear you're worrying!!
flowers

NurseP Fri 03-Feb-17 16:25:26

Decidual cast maybe? Where a big part of the uterine lining sheds in a lump instead of as normal period would look? Maybe change in hormone since stopping the pill makes these things more likely? I hope it is something like this and you remain well and pain free.
But pee an a stick and let us know! ( I am nosey!) smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now