Talk

Advanced search

Drinking alot but not much urine 6w + 4

(8 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Wed 01-Feb-17 13:08:56

So a wierd one. At 4-5 weeks i was weeing alot. Hit 6 weeks and have been struggling with nausea but no sickness. Had really gone off drinking but obviously carried on getting 8 glasses a day for the baby. Last two days i have been thirsty. Like 12+ glasses thirsty but i dont appear to be weeing any more than i would expect? Stomachs really bloated but that might be food. If i got there doesnt seem to be much volume.

SarahOoo Wed 01-Feb-17 14:11:11

You may have a urine infection so get a GP appointment asap

kikibo Wed 01-Feb-17 16:05:56

Or it's amniotic fluid that's building up? Obviously you need fluids for that too, though you won't be peeing them out at all.

I'm 11+3 and I didn't wee too much those first weeks, then felt so awful that my urine got a bit too dark for my liking (sorry TMI maybe), peeing once a day at most. Now I drink more and the colour is definitely better, but I don't go more than once a day still, though I sometimes do get surprised by sudden thirst. It's a bit weird...

Blink1982 Wed 01-Feb-17 16:26:15

It could just be the bloating.

user1485706893 Wed 01-Feb-17 16:39:55

It may be worth mentioning to some one, esp if you're concerned. I'd generally go with colour though, if you have really pale wee, good job, orange and darker, you're dehydrated. Seeing as though you're drinking 12+ glasses a day, which is recommended btw, dark wee would bother me a little.

Jellybabie3 Wed 01-Feb-17 16:58:47

Ok i have my midwife booking appointment next tues so will bring it up there. Defo having a down day sad

user1485706893 Wed 01-Feb-17 17:19:59

I'm sure everything is fine smile it's easy to get caught up with every niggle when you're pregnant. Also... hormones grin

Jellybabie3 Wed 01-Feb-17 18:30:10

Oh i know. Feel very emotional today for no apparent reason. Silly bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now