Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding

(10 Posts)
littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 19:39:58

8+2 just been to the loo and bright red blood can really feel dull ache in back and not feeling so clever

Spoke to maternity ward gotta see how I go

Deep down I think it's over sad

Anyone experienced this

LottieL Tue 31-Jan-17 19:45:07

I know of lots of women who have bled through pregnancy and been totally fine but I will be honest - red blood and pain / generally ill feeling doesn't sound great. I'm really sorry.
I lost a pregnancy in April time last year at 8 or so weeks (pregnancy did not develop past 5-6 weeks) and it went the same as you are describing. I wish you well, and I am sincerely hoping for a good outcome for you flowers hugs and handholds.

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 19:47:01

I have the feeling of not being pregnant so kind of expected it sad took ages to conceive this time too

Just don't know what to expect going forward pain coping etc

harleysmammy Tue 31-Jan-17 19:47:39

I bled from 8 weeks until 16 weeks. Had period pain the first time and honestly thought the worse, im 27 weeks now. Its not always a bad sign, i hope everythings okay for you as wellflowersxx

MissJSays Tue 31-Jan-17 19:48:16

Some people do bleed throughout! Think positive and keep us updatedflowers

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 19:49:55

I know ... hard to stay positive esp how I'm feeling just don't feel well I'm away from home until Friday which isn't great

I only have pain at the bottom of my back mainly on my right side

Pidgythe2nd Tue 31-Jan-17 19:50:03

This is happening to me too. It's not good news for me (I've been under the epu for a week now as suspected ectopic) but they said to me at the start that you can have a bleed and everything be ok.

If it ramps up and you have pain then it's not the greatest outlook I'm afraid.

Can you call your local epu for advise in the morning?

Thinking of you op. It's horrible not knowing. X

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 19:52:37

Yeah spoke to the one back home they said if you can wait until morning try but if not I have to go in,

Sorry to hear your going through similar flowers

havetokeepitfunny Tue 31-Jan-17 20:01:32

Try and be positive huni, I've heard of a few people bleeding and I bled at 7 weeks with my first born who's now 3 have you don't feel so good cause you expect the worst when really little peanut could be fine hope you get a good result lovely xx hugs xx

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 20:02:42

Thank you will let you know what happens xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now