Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not feeling Pregnant

(21 Posts)
littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 17:30:21

4th baby 8weeks pregnant

No sickness which is really unusual as it normal kicks in by now

Just not feeling pregnant and been having pink discharge

Not feeling hopeful

Kelsey28 Tue 31-Jan-17 17:32:03

Can you get in touch with the EPU? I called at 11 weeks as my morning sickness stopped over night and they scanned me that afternoon

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 17:35:36

Not sure I'm away from home this week, I have midwife on Tuesday night just see what happens they can't do anything anyway can they this early sad

Danglybits Tue 31-Jan-17 17:38:05

Try to get a scan as soon as you can manage. It's good to know one way or the other. You can't necessarily interpret your symptoms. Good luck.

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 17:39:09

Very true thank you for replying

MaggieRhee Tue 31-Jan-17 17:41:38

I'm in I similar situation - 7.5 weeks and feeling slight nausea but no sickness yet and was very sick with first two. This is my 4th pregnancy and had a mmc before and similar feelings to that. Got my booking in app next so will see what she says and if I can have an early scan. Hope all is well with your pregnancy, best to get it checked, particularly with the pink as hate to say it but that was my only other symptom with the mmc sad

MouseLove Tue 31-Jan-17 17:51:28

9+1 here and no symptoms at all. I do try not to worry since I've seen baby is perfectly ok and a heartbeat at 7+5 and I have another scan this weekend. (I have a thyroid problem) but you should try to speak to your midwife or ring your EPU if you have any bleeding. Try not to worry though, spotting can be normal. X

Danglybits Tue 31-Jan-17 17:54:29

On the other side -- I've had spotting in two healthy pregnancies (and one miscarriage). This time round I had ongoing nausea and fatigue, but slightly less tight trousers, and no bleeding at all -- but the baby stopped developing 3 weeks ago and I've just had ERPC.

Hugs and a hand hold to all. It's horrible.

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 18:04:18

It's hard to not compare with last 3 pregnancy as they weee all text book.

Tuesday I see midwife so will see how it goes it's happened yesterday and today only

Maybe nothing been on Dr Google and it seems quite common

Such a roller coaster of emotions and worry

lilyborderterrier Tue 31-Jan-17 18:05:36

2nd Baby and 9+4 and o don't have any real symptoms, I did have 2 weeks of nausea but that's gone now, my Breasts feel slightly tender and I have had some stretching and cramps but I'm not worried. ( I wish my appointment for my scan would hurry up and come through) I haven't had and bleeding at all and so I'm taking it as a good thing. Saying that today I did come over all strange and thought I was going to be sick there and then. I think it's having a nearly 5 year old to keep me busy that I'm not worrying. I've known for such a long no time that's the problem waiting till we actually see bub#2. It's hard.

littlehelp Tue 31-Jan-17 19:13:36

Red blood now feel I'm wasting hospital time by going

MaggieRhee Wed 01-Feb-17 07:04:06

Sorry to hear that, has the bleeding continued overnight?

littlehelp Wed 01-Feb-17 07:57:25

No it hasn't cramps stopped last night too, really odd don't know what to think of it

MouseLove Fri 03-Feb-17 07:59:27

Just wanted to check in. I have had a mmc since I started bleeding lightly on Tuesday. Currently waiting for management options. Please get a scan to see if everything is ok. My baby stopped growing as my HCG was too low, that's why I didn't have any symptoms. X

littlehelp Fri 03-Feb-17 10:24:29

Hello yes had a scan yesterday baby stopped growing 2 weeks ago still bleeding just wondering how long it will go on for I'm going back from scan in 2 weeks hopefully will be over and done with then

Sorry to hear about your loss xx

MouseLove Fri 03-Feb-17 11:28:02

Speak to your EPU and demand to be seen sooner - I didn't want to wait 2 weeks, it seemed too cruel. I am back tomorrow for another scan to "confirm" and hopefully Monday for the operation. That's if I don't pass the baby before then. I really don't want to do it naturally. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I'm not coping well with the physical pain. X

littlehelp Fri 03-Feb-17 20:03:07

It's starting to build up the pain now almost like labour pain your right I'll ask for the scan earlier as it's pretty obvious it's not viable

Sorry to hear the pains are really bad for you xx

MouseLove Sat 04-Feb-17 00:16:33

I don't want you to be scared if it does happen. My pain was bad today and I lost a lot. I was terrified but it ended naturally for me this evening. My scan tomorrow will now be to check everything is gone. I was at A&E and so have further options.

I'm so sorry, I'm here if you need a hand to hold. X

littlehelp Sat 04-Feb-17 08:12:02

Mouselove it's really odd I passed what looked like the sac etc and since then cramps have gone bleeding really slowed down seems to have happened really quick almost like it's not if you know what I mean.

Do you think it will be internal scan to confirm?

Will you be trying straight after again or giving yourself a break first xx

MouseLove Sat 04-Feb-17 18:41:57

It sounds like you did pass the baby. I'm so sorry Hun. I was able to give mine to A&E and they will eventually cremate after testing.

I would say that you'll need to have a scan to confirm you've had a complete miscarry. Ring your EPU and they will probably want to wait a few weeks. Mine this morning was pretty pointless, they told me what I already knew. I have to go back in a few weeks just to make sure everything is gone and my womb is smooth.

Since I have other health issues, I'm going to take a bit of time to get them sorted before jumping back on the TTC wagon. They would advise to have a regular AF before TTC again to help with dating a pregnancy. Which I think is sensible as right now, doing the deed is the last thing on my mind. 😳

If you need anything at all, send me a pm. I'm here if you need to ask anything or just want a moan. X

littlehelp Sat 04-Feb-17 19:57:35

Thanks for the chat really helps

Fingers crossed going forward xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now