Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I think is see a line

(7 Posts)
Donnad87 Tue 31-Jan-17 10:36:40

I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old.
I also have PCOS and since the birth of my youngest I've had a period every month, but there are still pretty irregular.
My husband and I had unprotected sex on the 19th and 22nd of this month.
For the past week I've had the strongest feeling that I'm pregnant and my 3 year old has even told me that there's a baby in my tummy (I haven't even told my hus band about my suspicions) lol!!
So despite knowing that it's still far too early, I did a first responsor test this morning. I'm sure I can see the faintest second line. However I'm not sure. I've taken pics but again it's very difficult to see.
I've had cramping, tingling nipples, more tired than usual, constipation, a pulling sensation in my stomach.

Orangebird69 Tue 31-Jan-17 10:38:11

I see a feint line on the regular picture. Congrats? Assuming you wanted to be pregnant if you weren't using contraception.

Suzie2287 Tue 31-Jan-17 11:12:12

There's definitely a faint line there! grin

MissMooMoo Tue 31-Jan-17 13:45:59

Yes I see a line!

Donnad87 Tue 31-Jan-17 14:29:44

Thanks all. Makes me feel slightly less crazy that other people can see it too lol! Xxx

Herbie84 Tue 31-Jan-17 21:44:28

Not crazy, deffo a line. Congratulations x

Donnad87 Wed 01-Feb-17 11:05:36

Thank you so much x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now