Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morning sickness some days better than others? Struggle to drink - linked to sleep?

(3 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Tue 31-Jan-17 09:41:29

So just wondered if people noticed some days of morning sickness are worse than others? Felt good saturday, sunday horrendous all day, then bax again yesterday right up until i went to sleep. And by morning sickness i mean constant nausea (not actually thrown up). Today i feel alot better. Just really struggling to drink 8 glasses of anything a day. Even have to force feed myself water

Jellybabie3 Tue 31-Jan-17 09:51:38

Im 6w + 3 btw

chelle85 Tue 31-Jan-17 18:43:07

You have just described the last 5 weeks of my life. Just constant queasy feeling that even sips of water make worse. I do find I feel worse if I haven't slept well or get thirsty. Some days I am gasping for water and can polish off over 3 litres then other days I'm lucky to sip a litre throughout the whole day. I find I feel worse on days where I am less mobile so when I have been sat at my desk all day I feel rotten.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now