Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

over reacting

(3 Posts)
jld128 Mon 30-Jan-17 21:12:21

i think!!!

i'm 16weeks had 5scans one being saturday just gone all perfect nice bump growing but for the last few hour or so i have like a constipation pain on one side just by my belly button it's not bad no bleeding or anything but i'm defo a worrier due to a mmc last june now my bump has defo grown lots in the last few days could it be growing pains?

thanks in advance

jinglebellmel Mon 30-Jan-17 22:04:01

Yes sounds like growing pains to me! I'm 19 weeks now after 2 miscarriages so I understand the paranoia. I've had lots of cramps and pains but all is fine so far - there is a lot of stretching going on, so only normal it's not totally comfortable. According to the miscarriage association your chances of miscarriage now wouldn't less than 0.5% so very low if that helps you to relax at all.

jld128 Mon 30-Jan-17 22:10:45

Thank you so much the paranoia is bad isn't it but i've had a shower and now lying down i feel much better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now