Talk

Advanced search

Just found out I am pregnant

(11 Posts)
LisaPoouts Mon 30-Jan-17 13:10:19

Hello. Just found out I am pregnant smile been on cloud nine for a few days now, at work at the moment and can't stop googling everything pregnancy smile suffering with really bad bloat at the moment I look about 3 months pregnant. I can't even suck it in as my stomach is cramping it hurts. Is this normal? I can't wear my jeans it is that bad. Also fairly dizzy and tired and today a tad moody!!! wink

Sapphire1983 Mon 30-Jan-17 13:22:16

Hi Lisa, congratulations! smile flowers I'm exactly same with the Googling and the bloating! Also found out I was pregnant a few days ago. smile Apparently bloating like this can happen... Mine was really bad on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but today it seems a little better! xx

arbrighton Mon 30-Jan-17 14:23:54

Sadly the bloating is normal- hormones slow your digestive system down.

Mine went about 12 weeks and I got about 3 weeks back in my normal jeans before bump made an appearance.

user1485778793 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:34:04

I was the same. People say I look 6 months but I'm only 4. Huge tummy but I'm very small anyway.

Congratulations flowers

L1021 Mon 30-Jan-17 17:12:19

Hi
Wondered if someone could help me please. I am 5weeks pregnant with 3rd child but husband thinks we should terminate this pregnancy as our other 2 are now almost 5 and 7 and feels we would be going g bavk to the beginning. We live in a small 3 bedroom house and it would be so tight on space but I don't feel I can go through with a termination. Just the thought of saying that to the GP gives me shivers. I just don't know what to do as I feel so alone and stuck. Please can someone offer me some advice

arbrighton Mon 30-Jan-17 17:18:45

Please start a new thread L1021 so that your post gets seen

LisaPoouts Mon 30-Jan-17 17:55:17

L1021. Gosh I am sorry to hear your dilemma. Please do start a new chat so that you can get the right advice. The only thing I can say is that you really have to follow your heart. If we all did things that made sense and were financially viable we wouldn't end up doing a lot of things that probably give us the best memories and make us happy. Hope you find some sort of comfort xxx

LisaPoouts Mon 30-Jan-17 17:57:19

Sapphire1983 I have literally nothing again at work today it's terrible smile I am obsessed X very happy though. We must keep in touch. It is really nice to hear other people's experiences and feel normal xx hopefully my bloat will go down soon, I was thinking about spinning as that always used to work before I was pregnant - so you think spinning is ok this early on? X

m33r Tue 31-Jan-17 08:41:55

I am 13 weeks and my bloat has eased off but I found avoiding sugar (sweeties not reading the back of packets or anything!) and other things like beans really really helped. Hope it gets better x

Sapphire1983 Tue 31-Jan-17 09:15:42

Hi Lisa! Me too - I'm going to have to ban myself from Mumsnet and Google until after work today! Spinning should be OK if you exercise anyway; just make sure that you don't overheat or go too crazy. I think people are advised not to suddenly take up sports if they haven't done it pre-pregnancy. It'd be great to stay in touch smile xx

BaronessBomburst Tue 31-Jan-17 09:19:52

Avoid wholemeal bread for the time being. It takes longer to digest and if it's got whole grains and seeds etc they can start to ferment in your stomach giving you crippling wind pains.
I found out the hard way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now