Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6 weeks pregnant morning sickness :(

(9 Posts)
Coreynkayden Mon 30-Jan-17 11:53:34

For the last few days iv bin suffering with horrible sickness its bin that bad haven't been able to leave my bed sad this is my 3rd pregnancy and my boys never made me feel this poorly anybody else got this would be nice to no im not only one suffering lol grin xx

ColourfulOrangex Mon 30-Jan-17 12:33:24

I know how you feel, I've had sickness since 3 weeks and I'm 15+5 today and it is just starting to ease off, I also had none with my son well I had no symptoms at all lol definitely harder this time, I was exhausted too kept falling asleep on the sofa! I hope you feel better soon x

Isthisusernamefree Mon 30-Jan-17 18:32:17

I feel your pain! I'm nearly 7 weeks and for the last week I've felt horrendous. I took friday and today off of work because I just couldn't bare the thought of going through the whole day trying not to be sick. I haven't actually been sick yet, but I think that's more luck than a pattern, the only time I haven't felt ill is when i've managed to get to sleep. It's kinda getting me down now and making me worry - I'll have to go back into work tomorrow, but I'm worried about how i'm going to cope, in a room full of blokes with no clue i'm pregnant, just wanting to curl up and not exist all day.

The next few weeks are going to be a bitch, I can feel it sad

JonSnowsWhore Mon 30-Jan-17 18:53:38

21 weeks today & still chucking up sad

Send help!

BellyBean Mon 30-Jan-17 19:02:26

Please drag yourself to the gp and get some meds. I went crying one morning after a similar experience and the doc was v sympathetic and prescribed something that helped. He encouraged me to eat/drink whatever I could manage to keep energy up, advocating lucozade.

I do think too many women suffer when there are lots of safe meds available.

JonSnowsWhore Mon 30-Jan-17 19:23:49

Yes belly is right, they will give you something they won't just tell you to suffer it. I had 3 different medications prescribed & finally the 3rd one worked, not completely but enough to get me out the house. Have run out now though sad

stepmum88 Mon 30-Jan-17 20:53:49

I'm 5+6 & today it started 😓 I'm a teacher & fear that the kids will sis me out!!!

Mumtonone Tue 31-Jan-17 09:49:46

Yes, suffering terrible nausea for the past two weeks. So bad haven't made work last week and struggling this week as well. Had the added complication of strep throat and an all over skin rash. I'm completely miserable!

Doc has given me tablets, but they total 20 a day. I'm struggling to take water, never mind the tablets!

Praying this won't last long, although with my DS had to ride something similar out to 12wks. Currently only 7wks.

MrsK8541 Tue 31-Jan-17 22:05:32

Right there with you flowers I'm 7+2 and have only left the house twice in two weeks! Feel very guilty for having been signed off work (teacher), but I would be utterly useless in front of 30 teenagers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now