Talk

Advanced search

Is this a line?

(13 Posts)
Grinchatchristmas Mon 30-Jan-17 11:23:54

Sorry for asking a silly question but can anyone else see a line? I can see a very faint one but I didn't use first urine of the day.
I did want a fourth child but now it's potentially happening I'm sitting here in tears terrified as I lost my mom less than a year ago and wish I could talk to her. Also this is my fourth Caesarian if I am which scares me.

Grinchatchristmas Mon 30-Jan-17 11:24:28

Forgot to add picture

Stiddleficks Mon 30-Jan-17 11:26:29

Yes I can definitely see a line, I don't know what else to say.

SleepFreeZone Mon 30-Jan-17 11:27:31

I can see a faint line

Grinchatchristmas Mon 30-Jan-17 11:29:11

Thank you, it just seems so very faint.

Coreynkayden Mon 30-Jan-17 11:44:57

Yea theres deffo a line thats how mine was wen i first tested congratulations flowersgrin xx

Grinchatchristmas Mon 30-Jan-17 12:36:16

Thank you, I have just been out to buy a clear blue digital test. Tempted to test today but I probably should use first urine. I am happy if I am just feel so sad that I can't tell my mom.

OddBoots Mon 30-Jan-17 12:38:49

I see a line, as you say it is a faint one but it is there. Sorry this brings mixed feelings for you.

user1485778793 Mon 30-Jan-17 12:40:29

Looks like a line to me. I did a few tests as I didn't believe my early morning bright line, they were just like that in the evening.

Grinchatchristmas Mon 30-Jan-17 13:30:57

Well I took the digital test and it's says pregnant 1-2weeks!

Buttwing Mon 30-Jan-17 14:05:53

If it's any consolation I sobbed when I found out I was expecting my fourth. Even though we had said we wanted four we weren't actually trying it was just one night (I know I know!!) dc3 was 14 weeks old!
Take some time to get your head round it and to be with your family. Having four is hard work (but so is 3!)
If it's what you want you can make it workflowers

Grinchatchristmas Mon 30-Jan-17 14:25:43

Thanks Buttwing, that's how I feel. We planned on four and I was happy with us trying and when my mom died last Easter we put it on hold for a few months. Now it's a combination of feeling overwhelmed even though it's what I want and scared I won't have my mom for support but I know I just need to get on with things.

I think sometimes even when your trying for a baby it can still come as a shock when you see the positive test as it's really happening then.

Herbie84 Mon 30-Jan-17 15:49:49

Bless you, it must be hard.
She'll be looking down on you and your family and if its what you want then i bet she'd ba happy for you. Take care and congratulations x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now