Talk

Advanced search

Morning sickness is this normal?

(7 Posts)
user1470244422 Sun 29-Jan-17 22:09:04

This is disgusting but I don't know if it's normal I've got really bad morning sickness../ but I can't throw up food .. it's always just acid and it burns my throat
I do eat enough
I don't make myself sick
I don't get it is it Normal?
I'm 12 weeks this week just wondering because it's really hurting me and I think I would rather be able to be sick properly it's like when your really ill and have nothing left to throw up 😞
Thankyou!

heateallthebuns Sun 29-Jan-17 22:17:38

Normal. I felt sick all the time, but was never actually sick. Should be ending soon hopefully now you're 12 weeks though!!!

FartnissEverbeans Mon 30-Jan-17 03:27:03

I was never actually sick either, though I wanted to be sometimes. I also got horrible indigestion all the way through my pregnancy.

I found eating a biscuit helped a bit.

Congratulations!

Sparklyuggs Mon 30-Jan-17 06:19:22

Normal, I threw up stomach acid/bile regularly but less often food. Hopefully it'll pass soon, I definitely got improvements at 12w.

summerskittles91 Mon 30-Jan-17 08:30:55

Totally normal, I didnt start feeling better until 16 weeks. If its unbearable you're really struggling id go to your doctor.

McBaby Mon 30-Jan-17 08:40:28

Sounds normal and even if you are sick food it doesnt stop the sickness.

If you are just throwing up acid try gavison if you can get it down it may help. Or see the gp for antisickness medications.

If your 12 weeks hopefully it should be easing off soon.

Scotmum83 Mon 30-Jan-17 09:37:31

I had nausea but no sickness all day every day for the first 16 weeks bloody awful! I found drinking hot water or peppermint tea helped a bit. Fingers crossed your near the end of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now