Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3 round clomid ttc. Please help!!

(3 Posts)
shressy Sun 29-Jan-17 16:34:04

Hi
I'm on round 3 of clomid ttc. I have been feeling extremely tired, terrible mood swings and very sore breasts for last week and started bleeding on day 30. I'm confused because it felt different from a normal period but still bleeding now (got heavier after first day) for two days. Reddish brown and few clots (sorry for tmi).
Could this be implantation bleeding? I don't know I should start next round of clomid or wait for a week to test.
My cycle has always been irregular. And honestly I don't want to go through another round of clomid and I soooo want to be pregnant 

DirtyDancing Sun 29-Jan-17 18:35:40

Please check with your consultant or doctor about whether you should start the next round. I conceived my son after 7 rounds of clomid, so have been through this. Good luck x

shressy Mon 30-Jan-17 07:53:34

Thanks DirtyDancing. Hate putting my body through another one of clomid, but I'll find out from the doc first. Fingers crossed. Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now