Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Aches and twinges!

(3 Posts)
user1481800358 Sun 29-Jan-17 13:17:03

Hi Ladies,

So I am 12w pregnant and for the last week I have had more twinges in my sides more often previous weeks. I also keep getting on/off stitch just below my right rib (too high for uterus). I phoned my MW and she said that with everything moving around, it is likely a twinged ligament?? It isnt painful at all just get it now and again throughout the day and I know it is not ectopic (had early scan).

Is it quite common to start feeling more aches and little twinges towards the end of 1st trimester? I know this is nothing compared to further along the pregnancy! However, I am very curious if you have all felt the same at this stage please? Scan isnt until Thursday.

Thanks everyone smile

PuddingPie16 Mon 30-Jan-17 17:53:03

Anybody please?? smile

NinaMarieP Mon 30-Jan-17 21:57:57

I'm fourteen weeks today and I've definitely felt more and more twinges in the past few weeks. Down both sides of where my uterus is mostly. I think everything is just growing and stretching there and it's pretty normal from what I've read. Doesn't stop me pausing to analyse every twinge and discomfort though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now