Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help, Anyone experienced this??

(4 Posts)
annamilo Sat 28-Jan-17 11:50:38

Hi all,
I'm at a loss at the moment. I'm 36.
My last period was 26/12/2016. I am normally on a 28 day cycle and around 10-12 days before period I have severe cramps, the runs and vomiting. This month I was expecting my period 23/01, I wasn't getting pains I get normally just a slight cramping. I thought it had come as I felt a bit 'wet' went to check but was only discharge and quite thin. Anyway, period still hasn't come. I'm 5 days late. I vomited about a week ago two days in a row. I did a pregnancy test day after period was due in the afternoon but negative did another yesterday afternoon and negative again. My boobs are a tiny bit sore but nipples if touched are quite painful. I'm not any more stressed then other times and had full blood test done a few weeks ago and all normal. Has anyone had this happen? As I've said I'm normally really regular so I'm really confused now. Thanks

vfoster Sat 28-Jan-17 12:48:54

I wasn't really regular as I had just come off the pill but during my last cycle it took about a week (not being regular I didn't know when I was to expect) after I thought I was due to get a positive. I got a negative on the Monday when I thought I was due on a First Response test and a (quite faint) positive on the following Saturday.
I think it can take a while for hormone levels to be enough.
If nothing changes, try another test in a few days. Good luck!

vfoster Sat 28-Jan-17 12:50:02

Sorry, also meant to add that my positive was from my first trip to the bathroom in the morning as that's when hormone levels are most concentrated!

annamilo Sat 28-Jan-17 14:09:00

Thanks for replying. It seems quite a few experience this. Also (sorry tmi) when I'm intimate with my partner before I come on it feels heavy in my uterus when we do what we do and this feels like that but just no bleeding. I know it could just be late but we also had sex in what would have been my fertile time . Thanks hun xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now