Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Blurred / bright vision - 14 weeks pregnant

(5 Posts)
user1480264544 Fri 27-Jan-17 15:16:11

Hi all I have this really odd blinding brightness surrounding my eyes at the moment .. it's making it really hard to focus and is worse in my right eye! Has anyone experienced anything like this I'm not sure what to do thanks x

Spam88 Fri 27-Jan-17 16:06:51

Maybe a migraine? Best to make an appointment with your gp I think.

user1480264544 Fri 27-Jan-17 16:26:59

I think your right I have had the odd migraine over the years and I can feel it creeping on now!! I need to get into a dark quiet space... with a 20 month old.. wish me luck blush

likeacrow Fri 27-Jan-17 17:04:09

In a leaflet I picked up just today at the hospital it says call your maternity unit immediately if you have "problems with vision (blurring, flashing lights or spots, difficulty focusing)".
So maybe do that to be on safe side? I regularly get migraines and have noticed that they've increased during pregnancy so sure you're fine but best to be cautious...

likeacrow Fri 27-Jan-17 17:06:59

FYI.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now