Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help!!

(4 Posts)
ljvans Fri 27-Jan-17 09:50:05

I've done 4 pregnancy tests now, all clear blue- including one clear blue digital. The first had an obvious plain as day plus, while the next had a very faint line. The other two have come back negative. I'm very anxious and scared at the moment, my partner and I are very excited after over a year of trying. Could anyone offer me any advice or reassurance? I'm having obvious symptoms, constant fatigue, heart burn, tender breasts and even white spots on my nipples. I've done all tests between Friday and today, I've missed my period already by 5 days but as I'm irregular it could be inaccurate. I'm so scared that I've had all this joy and excitement to be knocked down. sad

ljvans Fri 27-Jan-17 10:09:44

This is the first test I took!

ricepolo Fri 27-Jan-17 10:15:32

That looks positive to me. Was that the one you took Friday and they've since gone negative? If so then that may suggest a chemical pregnancy-where the embryo implants and produces enough hcg to turn a test positive but then stops developing and so further tests are negative. However you would then normally get your period. Personally I'd try a different test: clear blue are often not clear at all. Try one with a separate pink line for a positive with fmu tomorrow.

ljvans Fri 27-Jan-17 10:33:16

I took that one on Friday, the one I took Saturday had a faint line that you can't see anymore but today and last night both tests have been negative. This is so stressful, I'm thinking I should get a blood test to be sure. I haven't had my period still though so that's why Im so confused right now sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now