Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Less symptoms this pregnancy?

(6 Posts)
Embobolina88 Fri 27-Jan-17 07:11:00

With my first pregnancy I had terrible heartburn all the way through. The same with my last pregnancy (unfortunately the second pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 11 weeks). I'm now 8 weeks pregnant but have had no symptoms really, no heartburn at all. Could this be an indication that something is wrong?

arbrighton Fri 27-Jan-17 10:31:29

Try not to worry, i think every pregnancy is different even for the same mum

Not that helpful I know, but if you are really worried can you chat to midwives to see about an early scan given previous history ?

Embobolina88 Fri 27-Jan-17 10:33:06

I have one booked for next weekend. They don't give early scans here. Only if there's considerable bleeding etc x

10storeylovesong Fri 27-Jan-17 10:53:40

I'm in the same boat. My first pregnancy I was being sick from 4 days before period due until day I gave birth. I'm now 4+2 and absolutely no symptoms at all, apart from fatigue but I have a chest infection which I think is causing that. I'm so worried, especially as I had 3 chemicals and a mc in 6 months last year after 3 yrs ttc.

Helbelle75 Fri 27-Jan-17 11:44:17

My first pregnancy (ended in mmc at 11.5 weeks), I had tons of symptoms - I lost a filling, piles, tiredness, backache. I felt dreadful!
This pregnancy (now 29 weeks and all looking ok), I've barely had any symptons. Sore boobs and tiredness, with a bit of heartburn and that's about it.
I think every pregnancy is different. We had a private scan at 10 weeks with this one, and it was the best day of my life seeing that little heart beating. My anxiety has continued throughout though unfortunately, I think it's fairly normal.

LTBforGin Fri 27-Jan-17 11:53:43

Pg 1- average sickness. No cravings
Pg 2- severe sickness and weight loss. Cravings
Pg 3- no sickness or symptoms other than a bump.

All are different. Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now