Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ectopic pregnancy

(8 Posts)
Kayleighann Thu 26-Jan-17 21:48:25

I had a ectopic pregnancy 4 months ago. I'm currently almost 5 weeks pregnant and think it's happening again.
Last 2 days I've had constant pain in my ride side, it's not excruciating pain like wen I had ectopic, that came on sudden and I was doubled over in agony.
This feels like the same pain but more mild and shooting pains down my right leg.
I've got a scan booked for nxt wk but may have to take a trip to hospital in morning if pains not eased off at all.
Anyone had a ectopic ?

FruitCider Thu 26-Jan-17 21:50:33

Hospital. Now.

saffronwblue Thu 26-Jan-17 21:51:23

Yes, go straight in. Good luck.

PacificDogwod Thu 26-Jan-17 21:53:23

Go to hospital right now.

Good luck.
It may be nothing, but if it IS another ectopic pregnancy, you must find out asap. Don't wait until the morning.

Clickncollect Thu 26-Jan-17 21:55:07

Agree with PP, please do go to hospital now as ectopics have the potential to rupture and can be life threatening.
I have had an ectopic myself although it did not rupture. I was in and out of the EPU while they monitored me until the operation and they told me to come back immediately if I had any pains, similar to those you have described. Best of luck to you.

RMC123 Thu 26-Jan-17 21:57:26

Go now. With your history they will take you seriously. I had these kind of pains with my third pregnancy- ectopic was suspected but it was all fine. They scanned me in the middle of the next night. Good luck

MouseandChops1 Thu 26-Jan-17 21:57:59

please go to A&E, after my ectopic, I was told to take similar symptoms/signs serious and be seen as a matter of urgency if I was to fall pregnant again. Don't wish to frighten you but best to be safe.
Good luck

Kayleighann Thu 26-Jan-17 22:01:53

Thank you for all your replies. I'm in a bit of denial that it could be another ectopic so have been holding off, hubby has been on at me all evening to go to hospital. I will call them now xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now